Audio files for week one and two

The link below will take you to a private web page that has audio files from Margaret for week one and week two. When you land of the page you should see two audio choices. Select the "play" button and make sure your speakers are on. We had hoped to have the video as well, but the files were just too big. Each of these is about 10 minutes.  My experience is that my Mac would not load up the page. So if you are on a Mac, try it anyway - it may just be me! It worked great on my PC.

Blessings to you in your reading. Isn't Margaret a blessing in the way she opens up the scripture to fresh new delights? Her ability to help us SEE is amazing. Love you girls! - Brenda
Scouting the Divine Audio files

Comments

Anonymous said…
The second link doesn't seem to want to play. D Cook
Anonymous said…
I see what you mean about the second audio file not working. I'll talk to Marc in the morning and see if he can reload it for us. Iris

Popular posts from this blog

Faith Words: January 1, 2012 - A New Beginning

Faith Words: Here Again

Questions to Ponder Week #1