Faith Words: What Are You Thinking?


What are you thinking?  What is your first thought upon waking?  What is your last thought at night?
I ask myself these questions.  I know what I want my answer to be and I know what the truth is.

If I want my reality to match my dreams, I need to dwell on what I want my thoughts to be.

The latest news? The last TV show I watched? The latest gossip?  No, I can do better than that.

And when I do, it'll make a difference.

Thinking,

Patrice

Colossians 3:16 (KJV)

Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

Comments

Sheree Denny said…
2 Thessalonians 3:16 NIV
Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you.
Tajuana Speir said…
Isaiah 65:24 NIV

Before they call I will answer; while they are still
speaking I will hear.
Carol Rea said…
2 Corinthians 13:14 NIV

May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
Kim OConnor said…
Habakkuk 2:3b NIV

Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay.

Popular posts from this blog

Faith Words: January 1, 2012 - A New Beginning

Faith Words: Here Again

Questions to Ponder Week #1