Faith Words: Covered


A couple of weeks ago, I was involved in a head-on collision.  It wasn't as bad as it sounds because I had stopped and the other driver was driving at a low rate of speed.  I was thankful that the other driver is covered by insurance and that I am, too.

It got me to thinking that we all need to be covered.  Covered by the empowering Holy Spirit.  Covered by the blood of Jesus.  Covered by the grace and love of the Father.

We're in good hands.

Patrice

Psalm 46:1 NIV

God is our refuge and strength,
    an ever-present help in trouble.

Comments

Sheree' Denny said…
2 Cor. 5:7 NIV

We live by faith, not by sight.
Shannon Augesen said…
Isaiah 55:10-11 NIV
As the rain and snow come down from heaven and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.
Unknown said…
Psalm 37:3,5-6 NIV

Trust in the Lord and do good.

Commit your way to the Lord; trust in Him and He will do this:
He will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn, your vindication like the noonday sun.
Tajuana Speir said…
1Thessalonians 5:17 NIV

Pray continually,
Carol Rea said…
Psalm 59:17 NIV

You are my strength, I sing praise to you; you, God, are my fortress, my God on whom I can rely.

Popular posts from this blog

Faith Words: January 1, 2012 - A New Beginning

Faith Words: Here Again

Questions to Ponder Week #1