Faith Words: Richly Blessed

We’ve been memorizing scripture together for five years now.  It’s been a blessing to me. I hope it’s blessed you, too.  I hope that through the years you’ve developed a desire to write God’s Word on your heart.

As 2018 begins, we have a new opportunity to start again - whether memorizing scripture or reading God’s Word daily - to soak in the beauty and richness that comes from making God’s Word part of our DNA.

Join us as together we fill our hearts and minds with golden nuggets of truth - God’s truth. We will all be enriched.

Richly blessed,

Patrice

Colossians 3:16a NIV

Let the word of Christ dwell richly within you, ...

Comments

Sheree Denny said…
Habakkuk 3:18 NIV

Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in God my savior.
Shannon Augesen said…
Psalm 119;49-50 NIV

Remember your word to your servant, for you have given me hope. My comfort in my suffering is this: Your promise preserves my life.
Tajuana Speir said…
2 Peter 3:9 NIV

The Lord is not slow in keeping His promise, as some understand slowness. Instead He is
patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.
Carol Rea said…
Psalm 5:9 NIV

But I, by your great love, can come into your house; in reverence I bow down toward your holy temple.

Popular posts from this blog

Faith Words: January 1, 2012 - A New Beginning

Faith Words: Here Again

Questions to Ponder Week #1