Faith Words: New Me

Sometimes I wish I could relive parts of my life but live it better. Sometimes I’d like to recreate myself and be a new me. I hope I’d do a better job the second time around  

I know that’s not how things work in the flesh but in the Spirit! Oh, how we can be renewed in the Spirit! When we let the Father renew us in the power of the Spirit, He’ll amaze us through and through and fill us with hope.

Prepare to be amazed.

In hope,

Patrice 

‭‭Romans‬ ‭15:13‬ ‭NIV

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

‬‬


‭‭


Comments

Tajuana Speir said…
Mark 10:52 NIV

"Go," said Jesus, "your faith has healed you." Immediately he received his sight
and followed Jesus along the road.
Sheree Denny said…
Psalm 103:8 NIV

The Lord is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love.
Shannon Augesen said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon Augesen said…
Isaiah 41:10 NIV
So, do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous righty hand.
Kim OConnor said…
Psalm 51:10 NIV

Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Carol Rea said…
John 14:1 NIV

Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God, believe also in me.

Popular posts from this blog

Faith Words: January 1, 2012 - A New Beginning

Faith Words: Here Again

Questions to Ponder Week #1