Faith Words: God Cares

Have you ever had one of those moments when you get a glimpse of your future? I did yesterday and it’s hovering over me like a black cloud. 

I know God is in control. I know He has plans for me for good. But when the darkness swirls around me, it’s hard to see the light. 

So I wait and trust that even in the darkness, God is there. Even in my future, God is there. Even in my present, God is there. 

And He cares. 

Waiting. 

Patrice

Nahum‬ ‭1:7‬ ‭NIV‬‬

The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him.

‭‭

Comments

Sheree Denny said…
Ephesians 6:14 NIV

Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place.
Carol Rea said…
1 Corinthians 16:13 NIV

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong.
Kim OConnor said…
John 16:33 NIV

"In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."

Popular posts from this blog

Faith Words: January 1, 2012 - A New Beginning

Faith Words: Here Again

Questions to Ponder Week #1