Faith Words: Supplied

With the upcoming solar eclipse, there is talk of shortages and advice for preparedness.  And all things considered, preparedness is a good idea.  

In our land of plenty, it’s the shortages that are concerning.  Covid opened our eyes to the fragility of our supply chains.  But it doesn’t stop there.  Just a snowy forecast can clear the grocery store shelves.  

It’s good to know that with our God, we will never have to worry about any shortages in the things that matter.  A godly life doesn’t depend on the world’s supply chains.  It is solely dependent on God. We are confident in Him, knowing He can and will supply our every need.

Supplied,

Patrice

2 Peter‬ ‭1:3 NIV

His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness.

‭‭

Comments

Kim OConnor said…
Deuteronomy 32:39

"See now that I Myself am HE! There is no god besides Me. I put to death and I bring life, I have wounded and I will heal, and no one can deliver out of My Hand."

Popular posts from this blog

Faith Words: Change

Faith Words: January 1, 2012 - A New Beginning

Questions to Ponder Week #1