Faith Words: Learning To Follow

Yesterday one of our granddaughters turned 8.  Tomorrow another turns 6. What blessings they are along with our other granddaughter who’s 11 and our grandson who’s also 11.

One of Maddie’s birthday gifts is a journal with a scripture on the cover and on each page.

“Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.”  Psalms‬ ‭25:5‬ ‭NIV‬

And that is my prayer for all of those I love.

Too many times, I decide which way to go on my own. Sometimes that works and sometimes...

If we let God guide and teach, we won’t get lost. We won’t take a wrong turn.

And best of all, we’ll make it home.

Learning to follow,

Patrice

Psalms‬ ‭25:5‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.
‭‭

Comments

Carol Rea said…
Isaiah 53:5 NIV


But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed.
Tajuana Speir said…
Isaiah 43:18-19 NIV

Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Do you not
perceive it ? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wastelands.
Sheree Denny said…
1 Peter 5:5B NIV

God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble,
Kim OConnor said…
Hebrews 2:1 CSB

For this reason, we must pay attention all the more to what we have heard, so that we will not drift away.
Shannon Augesen said…
Matthew 11:28 NIV
Then Jesus said, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and i will give you rest."

Popular posts from this blog

Faith Words: January 1, 2012 - A New Beginning

Faith Words: Here Again

Questions to Ponder Week #1