Faith Words: Safe

Sometimes life takes us through ups and downs we could never have imagined or, most certainly, never desired.  Sometimes it feels like you're being hit with one wave after another, without time to catch your breath between waves.

When I can't control what's happening to me, around me, the Lord reminds me that He is my Rock, my Fortress, in times of trouble.  He is my Firm Foundation.  I have to remind myself, too.  I have to choose to believe that Jesus is faithful, that His word is true.

So, I take the next step in faith that the Lord will see me through.  He's brought me this far; He won't abandon me now.

Safe in Him,

Patrice

2 Samuel 22:17 NIV

He reached down from on high and took hold of me;
    Hw drew me out of deep waters.

Comments

Kim OConnor said…
Psalm 84:11 CSB

The Lord God is a sun.
Sheree Denny said…
2 Samuel 22:32 NIV

For who is God besides the Lord? And who is the Rock except our God?
Carol Rea said…
Psalm 86:4


Bring joy to your servant, Lord, for I put my trust in you.

Popular posts from this blog

Faith Words: January 1, 2012 - A New Beginning

Faith Words: Here Again

Questions to Ponder Week #1