Faith Words: More Patience

Living in quarantine is not easy. The days drag by, each day pretty much like the day before. Being sick is not easy either. Each day is spent resting, healing, doing very little.  The healing and the quarantine are necessary. But it’s hard to wait patiently. 

When the Lord heals us, He heals us completely. But it doesn’t always happen immediately. Sometimes He lets the healing process move slowly. He knows our hearts, our minds, our souls need the time to adjust. 

So I wait. In the waiting, I find my healing. God is patient with me. He asks me to be patient with Him. 

Waiting,

Patrice

Isaiah 40:31 NKJV

But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint. 

Comments

Kim OConnor said…
Psalm 60:2-3a NIV

You [Lord] have made the land quake, You have split it open; heal its breaches,
for it totters. You have made Your people eperience hardship...
Sheree Denny said…
Psalm 67:1 NIV

May God be gracious to us and bless us and make his face shine upon us.
Carol Rea said…
Jeremiah 15:16 NIV



When your words came, I ate them; they were my joy and my heart's delight, for I bear your name, LORD God Almighty.

Popular posts from this blog

Faith Words: January 1, 2012 - A New Beginning

Faith Words: Here Again

Questions to Ponder Week #1