Faith Words: New Power

 Early this morning, we headed out to take care of some errands. We got in the car, turned the key and...nothing. No power - the battery was dead. 

Not to be deterred, we got in our other car, turned the key and...nothing. No power - that battery was dead, too.

Sometimes that how my life feels...no power. My spiritual battery is dead. But it doesn’t take a call to AAA or a trip to AutoZone to recharge my spirit. 

A prayer to the Father, a trip to the Word, time with other believers and by His grace, I’m recharged. 

That’s real power. 

Empowered,

Patrice

‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭12:9‬ ‭NIV‬‬

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.



Comments

Sheree Denny said…
Psalm 103:10 NIV

He does not treat us as our sins deserve or repay us according to our iniquities.
Tajuana Speir said…
1 Peter 3:17 NIV

For it is better, if it is God's will, to suffer for doing
good than for doing evil.
Carol Rea said…
I Corinthians 1:8 NIv

He will also keep you firm to the end, so that you will be blameless on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Shannon Augesen said…
Galatians 3:27-29 CSB

For those of you who were baptized into Christ have been clothed with Christ. There is no Jew or Greek, slave or free, male and female, since you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, heirs according to the promise.
Kim OConnor said…
Lamentations 3:22-23 ESV

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness.

Popular posts from this blog

Faith Words: January 1, 2012 - A New Beginning

Faith Words: Here Again

Questions to Ponder Week #1