Faith Words: Choose

There’s a battle going on. It’s real and being fought every day.  The tricky thing is the battlefield. It’s not out there. It’s in here, in me. 


I want to win but I’m not equipped to do battle myself. So I choose to join the forces of the One who has already won the war. 


Our dear Father God is already victorious and I can enlist through His Son Jesus. He can take a weak, vulnerable person like me and make me a conqueror - more than a conqueror. 


I choose God!


Patrice


Joshua‬ ‭24‬:‭15‬ ‭NIV‬‬


… choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, … But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.

‭‭

Comments

Sheree Denny said…
Joshua 24:15 NIV

…choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve,…But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.

Popular posts from this blog

Faith Words: January 1, 2012 - A New Beginning

Faith Words: Here Again

Faith Words: Together